Country stars share what they are Thankful for.............................
- "There's always something to be thankful for. My son is a teacher in Sacramento, and he and his wife have a baby due. It's a boy. So, I'm gonna be a granddad." — Ronnie Dunn
- "It's spicy corn casserole. It's got cream cheese, butter, flour, jalapeños and pico. It's probably two thousand calories for one helping, but Thanksgiving would be totally weird without it." — Sunny Sweeney
- "The main thing I’m thankful for is my family, there's no doubt about that." — Darius Rucker
- "You've got to have a big turkey. Thanksgiving is not possible without it. To me, you can't cook a turkey wrong. I've cooked turkey every way you could." — Dierks Bentley
- "I'm thankful for my family, my son, my wife and great health. I'm very thankful for the success we've had lately. I'm thankful for Chief, I'm thankful for the fans." — Eric Church
- "We travel so much, and we always try to make sure we take off the Thanksgiving holiday so we can be home with family." — Lady Antebellum's Charles Kelley
- "My favorite Thanksgiving food would have to be my grandmother's sweet potato casserole. There's just something she puts in it — probably all the love — that makes it better than anything I've ever tasted." — Lady A's Hillary Scott
- "I'm thankful for my husband, friends, family, job, home and my kitty Harley". -WFLS DJ Bonnie Miller
What are you Thankful for???