Lee Brice’s Chicken Roll-Ups
- 1 chicken breast, cut into 8 small cubes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 pieces bacon, cut in half
- 8 slices jalapeño pepper
- Ranch dressing
- Parsley, chopped
- Cover toothpicks with water for a half hour to prevent burning.
- Salt and pepper chicken to taste. Place a chicken cube on a half piece of bacon with a jalapeño slice on top. Wrap bacon around chicken and jalapeño and secure with a toothpick. Repeat with all .
- Place the pieces on a hot grill and cook each side 7–8 minutes.
- While the chicken, fill a small heat-resistant dish with ranch dressing and place close to the heat to warm it up.
- When the chicken pieces are almost done, drizzle ranch dressing on them. Continue cooking for another 2–3 minutes.
- Remove from flame and serve with the remainder of the warm ranch dressing. Garnish with parsley.
Note: The roll-ups can also be cooked in a hot skillet in a small amount of cooking oil.