Thursday, February 2, 2012

Get your training in.....




I hope you're starting your training for the Marine Corps Historic Half Marathon and the Semper Fred 5k!!!! Sunday, May 20th is the date of these wonderful events. The start and finish line will be at the Fredericksburg Expo Center. Register here. Again this year, Jessica and I have formed 'TEAM WFLS'. Jessica, is the Team Captain for the Half Marathon and I'm the Team Captain for the 5k. If you want to be part of 'TEAM WFLS', just send me an e-mail at BMiller@wfls.com. I also want to thank American Family Fitness for sponsoring us! American Family Fitness is the TEAM WFLS sponsor for the Half Marathon and the 5k this year! American Family Fitness is a wonderful gym that's open 24 hours a day. Try it for free with a 1 week pass that you can get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment